Allow us to be your bridge to Immigration Law Firm
Umunna Legal Group helps clients throughout Florida and worldwide with both routine and complex immigration matters. We have dedicated our practice to providing personal representation and sound legal advice to our clients.
We welcome difficult, complicated, unusual and challenging cases. We understand the importance of staying current with rapidly changing regulations and policies, and we strive to keep our clients up to date on any new developments or changes in the law.
For a free initial office consultation about your immigration case or matter, please contact our offices Spanish, Portuguese and other language services are available.
Immigration Services Available
Our lawyers have worked with thousands of clients across the globe, including multinational corporations, large and small businesses, skilled and unskilled workers, athletes, artists, entertainers, health care professionals and domestic and household workers.
The legal team of Umunna Legal Group. helps people seeking permanent residence in the U.S. through family-based or employment-based immigration, or through the political asylum process, EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa or Diversity Visa Lottery; and we help educate employers about the requirements for sponsoring a foreign national for permanent residence.
We can help you with your needs involving all of the following types of employment work visa and immigration issues:
- Temporary worker visas (H-1B)
- Intercompany transfer visas ( executives or managers or specialized knowledge) (L-1)
- Permanent and temporary labor certifications
- Business trainees (J-1)
- People of outstanding or exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
- I-9 enforcement matters
- Employer sanctions (I-9 compliance)
- Treaty investor visas (E-2)
- Immigrant investor visas (EB-5)
- Regional center investment and EB-5 visas
- Immigrant entrepreneurs
Family and Student Visas
We also help individuals and families with any of the following:
- Student visas (F-1)
- Religious workers (R-1)
- Fiancée/fiancé visas
- Family petitions
- Marriage cases
- Battered spouses
Additional Immigration Services Available
Our legal team also routinely helps clients with immigration matters involving:
- Consular processing
- Political asylum cases
- Deportation and removal cases
- National interest waivers
- Cultural exchange visitors and trainees
- Hardship, fraud and criminal waivers
- Analysis of criminal convictions relative to immigration issues
- Cuban Adjustment Act
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Requests for prosecutorial discretion and deferred action
Additionally, we represent clients in Appeals and Motions to Reopen before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), and the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA).